CairnTalk

Updated Photo

Tuff&Tippy

:shy:post-965-1136167569_thumb.jpg I am trying to get a updated photo for you all of Tuff and Tippy. I forgot which photo managment service I had previously. Forgive me if this fails I am trying to hurry cause Hubby is hungry but I want to try this first.

Tuff & Tippy

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! They're all grown up, but such beautiful looking kids you have!!!! I love the red goatee that Tippy has... Tippy is the black one... right???

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Thank You :blush: Thank You :D

Y'All are in for it now I figured out how to by-pass the third party web site and just size my picutres in Photoshop. Woo Hoo! :thumbsup:

I love the red goatee that Tippy has... Tippy is the black one... right???

Yes she is the black one, she has changed so much since I got her she truly has a multiple array of colors in her coat, some of the individual hairs actually look like they are striped with black and white, and you cant really see the red beard unless I am using the flash on the camera. On top of it her hair is thick and twice as long as Tuff's hair but we have this black Lab/Shepard mix who loves to "groom" Tuff I have to yell at her all the time because she almost pulls his hair out on the top of his head, it's really weird.

Here is another pict of us.

post-965-1136175093_thumb.jpg This is when we went camping this summer. :shy: It looks like I'm just wearing the dogs but they are just covering up my outfit :lol:

Tuff & Tippy

Looks like a nice field to take pictures in. I bet the dogs enjoyed the time camping. I know my older dogs enjoyed the camping experience.

They're all grown up! What cutie pies! Looks like Tippy is the color change Cairn, I wonder what color next year will be?

Tracy

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Your baby is adorable Dawnya!

Ummm, yeah. It does look like you're at a 'nudie' camp!   
I know I almost didn't post that picture but I swear I has shorts and a tank top on, I wouldn't be caught dead at a 'nudie' camp after having kids. :sick: Heck I won't even wear a 2 piece bathing suit :shy:

A and J

nice picture!...they sure look nice as a pair!...did you get them from the same breeder?

No Tuff is actually 2 months older, we bought him locally with every intention to breed him, I located Tippy on the internet and flew her out here from Okalahoma to have a breeding pair, but after raising 2 puppies again :huh: I decided to not breed because I had forgot how much having puppies was like having small children. The last puppy I had is now 8 years old, so I decided to just have 2 pets instead, this way we can enjoy them without the hassle. I love puppys and would love to be grandma to them but not raise and train again B)

Tuff & Tippy

Archived