CairnTalk

Snow sure beats mud!

kayharley

Yep...I agree - snow is a LOT earlier to deal with.

When Elliott's picture came up I told my husband "That's my buddy Helliott" and he looked at Scully and said "Look Scully, there's your soul brother!" LOL!!

We are Jealous!

All we got was rain, lots of it :( We want some snow, in the past we would have had snow at least 2 times by now but we haven't had one flake this winter so far. There is one more storm coming they say by tonight maybe we will get lucky but to me it feels to warm for it :( I guess we will just have to drive to some mountains which are at higher elevations for our snow this year, I want to see how Tuff and Tippy react to snow. Tuff saw some when he was just a puppy and Tippy hasn't ever seen snow. Your 3 look like they're having a great time. :D

Tuff & Tippy

I bought myself some knee high boots in anticipation that eastern tennessee will have snow this year.

I have to walk Booker on a leash since I don't have a fenced-in yard, so I'm hoping the boots will come in handy.

The dogs look like they're having a blast.

BTW..you said new camera, what kind?..............jan

jan

He who laughs last thinks slow.

Jan, my husband got me a Kodak EasyShare Z700. What I love about it is that there's no delay taking a shot. So much easier now to catch Elliott in the act!

I need a camera like that (catch Elliott in the act). Mine delays a few seconds and by the time it snap, Booker's done his thing, and I can't capture the moment.........jan

jan

He who laughs last thinks slow.

Great pictures Kay! We spent the better part of the day removing snowballs from Eric's feet. I think at one point we had more snow inside than outside! :D

Not sure about CT, but RI is expecting more tomorrow and into Tuesday. This storm could produce terrier deep snow! Oh what fun!

I'm hearing CT is in for a week of icing! Snow we can deal with easily but when we get the ice....look out!

My crew can't distinguish the difference...they bolt out of the back door for their early morning business run, stampede across the deck and only when they meet the top of the stairs do they realize..."Hey, we aren't stopping like we usually do!" :shock:

We can't wait til our next snow storm... wish I knew when it is going to be. Hate to say it, but it sure makes poop patrol a lot easier!

Great picture of your 3!!! Makes me want to get buddies for Darcy!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Tons of rain in Northern ILL....and thunder!!!!! I'm ready for a blizzard, we have the giant snowthrower all hooked up on the tractor....

no snow left for puppies to play in....i think they miss it!

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

the snow is great!!...a lot cleaner than mud thats for sure!...it has been warmer here than usual so i now i know what people mean by 'snow balls' on the dog! she just loves it outside!

great pics!

a

magsdec284x6.jpg

Oh my.....look at her legs! :lol: That picture is priceless.

Tonite and tomorrow we're in for about 15" of snow along with ice. I've already set up the tunnel on the deck so they'll at least be able to find the deck stairs.

Gotta love New England in the winter.

LOL.... love all the pics!!!!

When it snows here, we keep a bunch of spare towels by the back door and wipe her legs off when she comes inside... of course that's WHILE she's fighting us to eat them off her legs! LOL!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

OMG... what great snow pics.

My girls have no idea what snow is..... it was 80 yesterday.

The girls spent all day outside this weekend. :D

Thanks, i really like taking pictures of maggie, my wife cant imagine what i'd do with kids!! ...i just pick them off with my hands and wrap her in a towel... i'm sure the warm, wet facecloth would work great too... then i just let her get the house wet!!hahahaha!

toomanypaws, i will let you know when i get my honeymoon pics from china up on a webiste sometime soon!

here's a few (sorry off topic for a cairn site i know)...

ch3.jpg

ch2.jpg

ch1.jpg

Archived