CairnTalk

Meet Lucy!

Brittany-Paige

Hi Everyone! I'm new so I would just like to introduce myself and Lucy. I am Brittany, but I go by Britty sometimes too (long story...). My Cairn Lucy is going to be 3 months old on January 6th...Her Birthday is october 6th. My Birthday is January 1st, so I'm celebrating today...If I worked this thing right then there should be a picture of Lucy on here...Well, Happy New Year!

~Britty and Lucy

post-1235-1136128385.jpg

Happy Birthday Britty :party: and welcome to our family here! This is so great we're getting to see all these new pups (hope you can fix your picture). You've found a wonderful place here to share your stories and to learn so much. I wish you much happiness with your new little one.

My first Cairn was named Lucy!! I hope your little Lucy brings you as much joy as our little girl did. :wub:

This was our Lucy:

39923654.jpg

Kim,mama to furbaby, Piper 4/13/2003

"Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane." ~ Smiley Blanton

Archived