CairnTalk

Tippy Just Came Home

Tuff&Tippy

Tippy is home from the vet, :D I thought she would slow down just a bit but she seems like her normal friendly, happy, hyper-self. :wub: She couldn

Tuff & Tippy

Thank You

The poor dear is trying to get use to her cone :huh: She looks funny because she tries to keep her head up so she can see and it bops around as she is walking. :D

It turned out she was in heat when I took her in, I was afraid of that, if I could have taken her when I called we would have been OK but I had to wait a week and a half to get her in. I guess that's what happens when there is only one vet in town, in the past I never had to be put on a waiting list but I lived in a much larger area where there were more vets to service the people.

Tuff & Tippy

Would appreciate updates on her recovery. Have to take my Ruby in very soon and would like to know what to expect. Do they all require cones?

Would appreciate updates on her recovery. Have to take my Ruby in very soon and would like to know what to expect. Do they all require cones?

Well I don't remember if all my female dogs in the past needed cones, but I would say Tippy being quite the chewer that she is; defiantly needs one. They get use to maneuvering around with them, she will bump into things but it doesn

Tuff & Tippy

Archived