CairnTalk

Bye-bye to 2005

Darcy's Folks

Hi Friends! Thanks for being my friend this year and welcoming me into your circle of knowledge, friendship, and fun! I thought I'd say "bye-bye" to 2005 and welcome in 2006 to all my Cairn friends.

Happy New Year!

Love, Darcy (and her folks)

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Hi Friends! Thanks for being my friend this year and welcoming me into your circle of knowledge, friendship, and fun! I thought I'd say "bye-bye" to 2005 and welcome in 2006 to all my Cairn friends.

Happy New Year!

Love, Darcy (and her folks)

Happy New Years Everyone

Let me share our New Years Eve with you-

My husband shows Brattwurst a 'Lobster'

lobsters05.jpg

Tracy, Bratt, Mett

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Look at the eyes on Brat!!!!!!

LMAO!!!

:w00t:

Being that I am from Maine, I can relate! Those critters are

scary looking, but oh so yummy!

Enjoy!

Ellie

Happy New Year to all! Our guys would love to help give the hairy eyeball to that lobster! The dogs here are all taking a different approach to the evening. Stella can't decide if she wants to settle in and snuggle up for the evening ...

stella-moray.JPG

... or go dancing with Grandpa Haggis, who's stylin' in is his Party Pants and hippy 'ungroomed' look

dance-haggis.JPG

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club | 2025 Calendar

Happy New Year Everyone! Here's to a great year for everyone....

Ellie has already started her party!!! She's brought the snacks....

IMG_0891.jpg

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Happy New Year from our family to yours. Scully decided she would celebrate the New Year by "hiding" under the coffee table and taking apart a Christmas stocking present she got. I guess she thought she'd unravel all the yarn to get to the squeeker. :confused:

P1010004.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen some terrific pictures here but that one is absolutely priceless. I'd have to have that plastered all over - as my desktop, a sweatshirt, coffee mug...LOL!

That is the most adorable picture, Scully's Mom! Scully really looks like she tied one on last night! The look in her eyes is priceless!

Cairns2, it just cracked me up. My hubby was watching football (go figure!) and she loves laying next to her dad. Nice to see he used one of my kitchen towels as well - guess that's in case she drools. :P

All just wonderful Cairn pics....

Dawnya....that black and white photo should be entered into a contest...too precious for words.

Here is how Scout and Finch spent New Year....unfazed by the fireworks and the people we had over.

This is down in our basement.

scout220067iz.jpg

finch20067cr.jpg

Poor Darcy... I failed to mention that she HATED the fireworks. Someone in our neighborhood was shooting them off for about 10 minutes at midnight. Darcy was SO scared that she laid in our arms shuttering and shaking badly. It was so sad. We had to take her out to do her business a bit earlier in the evening and one was shot off while she was outside. She saw it go off in the sky. So every time she would hear another "boom" she would look up at the ceiling looking for the firework. Kinda cute, although her being so nervous really made us sad. Thankfully, she fell asleep shortly after the "booms" were over with!

Archived