CairnTalk

Lexi's Big Day @ the Vet

pookiegirl

Hi All,

This morning we dropped off our little Lexi for her spay.

Please send special thoughts & prayers her way today.

Thanks,

Barbara

I'm sure Lexie will do fine. It's such worry when the little guys have to go through these things. We're thinking of her. Let us know when she comes home.

Fergus :P & Alf

perky100.jpg

Thinking of little Lexi today. I am sure all will be fine. I was a wreak whenever we took Savannah but I honestly think it is harder on us as the owners than it is on them. Please let us know when you get an update from the vet.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

And I also will keep Lexi in my thoughts. It's so difficult not to worry but we all do because we love our Cairns so much. Before you know it she'll be home tearing up the house.. :thumbsup:

Adding my thoughts and prayers for Lexi. She may be a little out of it tonight but tomorrow she will drive you nuts as you try to keep her quiet. You will wonder why you spent all day today worrying about her! Let us know how she is when you get her home tonight. Wishing you many years of happiness with your new little girl!

Forgive my lateness, Barbara......still have a houseful of company and I have had the stomach flu....yuck!!

Hoping to hear soon that your little Lexi is home and healing.

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Thanks for all the positive thoughts & prayers for little Lexi. She came home late last evening but is doing well today.

Big brother, Cody, 1 year old today, is very attentive & affectionate toward her. It is amazing how sensitive these little Cairns can be.

Last night we kept the e-collar on her & he put his face inside the open end of the collar with her & slept that way for a good part of the evening, nose to nose. Too precious for words!

Given the past year's events, we are so grateful that all is well.

Thanks again for your support,

Barbara

Archived