CairnTalk

TOO much Christmas Cheer or just a hangover?!?!

Darcy's Folks

Happy Holidays to you all again. Darcy's first Christmas was so much fun. Christmas Eve was spent cleaning the house and preparing dinner for part of our family. Of course our "little helper" had to follow us around the house all day. She just can't sit still if we're not sitting still. Then the family shows up for dinner which of course means little miss socialite had to be the entertainment for the evening.

On Christmas morning we opened gifts... Darcy's first of course. You would have thought she had A.D.D because she could not stick with just one chew toy, she bounced around from one toy to the other. Sometimes with one in mouth, while another was in her paws, etc. It was truly an enjoyable morning with her. Then we went to my family's house for Christmas Dinner. 9 of us in all (and Darcy). All 9 people are close family or friends that Darcy has known since she's been a part of our family. So again, she played miss socialite bouncing around from one person to another. Being cute, showing off, playing, being lovey-dovey, etc.

Fast forward to the day AFTER Christmas. She slept ALL day long except for her lengthy walk in the middle of the day. My husband and I were laughing all day long at how tired she was. We determined it was either TOO much Christmas Cheer or a hangover! LOL!

Hope you all experienced fun, laughter and new found memories as we did!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Sounds like Darcy had a wonderful Christmas! Would love to see some pictures!

So what did Santa Paws bring to Darcy?

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I'd say Miss Darcy is a TOTAL party chick!!! I know after our company left on Christmas about 9:00 p.m., she put herself into her bed and never woke up until 8:00 the next morning.

I'm glad Darcy had a terrific first Christmas!

It sounds like Darcy had a GREAT Christmas!!!! Scout and Finch had a great time in the morning, but had to spend the day alone as the house we celebrated Christmas at has lots of cats! They have had a great time with all their toys and all the attention my kids have been giving them since they came home from college.

Guest girliejr
:lol: It looks like we finally found something to wear a Cairn out....Christmas! :thumbsup: I wish Jack could be that "worn out" other times of the year!

Archived