CairnTalk

a break in the cold...time to play

mrskti

It's finally warm enough to play outside a bit....The best part of this is that it wears them out!!!

Dori *is* playing here...she does look mean though!!! We call her miss growly pants for a good reason!

doriteeth.jpg

I kept kicking the snow up in the air and Dori would jump up after it.

dorileaping.jpg

just some wresttling around

bigbite.jpg

girlsplaying.jpg

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

What great pics. I don't know....if I saw Dori coming at me with that face I might just head for the hills. Even her cute little eyes mean business.

Play is so serious with them, isn't it? My Madison uses every part of ther being when she's in the play mode and sometimes she scares me with her growling but she'll stop at the drop of a hat when I tell her too. That makes me happy.....and relieved.

Yes Dori can do some wicked growling etc when she plays. Her nicname of ms growly pants suits her to a T...Ellie rarely growls, Dori starts sounding like a chimp after a while, she's really funny. They do some serious playing though, I'm sure you out there with multiples know what I'm talking about.

Woke up to "Two pups a puking" this morning. I thought I had cleaned all debris up after christmas here, but they must have found something. Dori was especially puky, but we hit the trash can twice anyway! My poor quilt I worked so hard on, it's really been through it with dogs and cats....Thank god it's washable!!! It could have been the down comforter on there....ick!!! They seem pretty good now. I think I'll make them rice for dinner though.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Archived