CairnTalk

New jacket

hallswel

My boss got this for his dogs and it was too small and he gave it to me, a little big but she will grow into it :D It is reverseable red on the other side

1767437scott2.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Guest Darcy's Mom

Sugar looks ready for her walk! Sooo cute. You're right, she will grow into it. She's still just a puppy isn't she? She looks adorable.

Oh,what a precious baby :wub: I see some of Elliott in her (don't worry...only the face, not the attitude)

And how well she accepts her coat...no tears, no material in her mouth and the button is still attatched. Are we sure Elliott and her are really related?

Can anyone tell me where you find coats like that? I am in Wisconsin and all I can find is things with arm holes in it, which is a pain to put on.

This one was home made, it is an easy pattern so if you sew or know someone who does you might get them to make you one

Liz

that one would be totally easy to make....very basic skills needed. The front is probably velcro to with the button on for decoration. Nice coat, she looks so darn cute in it.

If Sugar were mine she'd be the dog no one would want to be around cause I'd have her so spoiled rotten!!!!!LOL

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hallswel -

I sent the picture of Sugar to my Mom and she surprised me and made a coat similar to Sugar's for Savannah and gave it to her for her birthday. I had to share some pictures.

SAVANNAHBIRTHDAY043.jpg

SAVANNAHBIRTHDAY047.jpg

I couldn't get her to be still to get a side view but this is her trying to jump up on the table to get her new toy with her coat on.

SAVANNAHBIRTHDAY050.jpg

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Wow it looks great. Your Mom did a great job and Savannah looks great!!

Liz

She doesn't really like the process of putting it on because she actually has to BE STILL but once she gets it on she prances around like she is something else. She is so prissy sometimes!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived