CairnTalk

My Little Girl (Misty)

cairnrescueleague

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure she is in heaven with her original owner telling him all the wonderful things you did for her. Take comfort they are together again and she is at peace.

Finnegan's Mum

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. - Mark Twain

I am so very sorry for the loss of your little girl Misty. I am absolutely certain that she passed from this life feeling the tremendous love you gave her. I know from my own experience that the love she gave YOU will be with you always.

I am so sorry for your loss. How wonderful that you took her in and made the last 4 years of her life so wonderful. Remember all the happy times that you had together and know that she will be waiting for you at the rainbow bridge.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I am so sorry to read of your loss. Unfortunately part of having pets is losing them but you gave Misty 4 wonderful years and I am sure those years, and your love, erased some of the bad memories she had. Give yourself time to grieve the loss but remember she will always be as close as your heart.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi! Reading your story brought tears to my eyes - - I just can't imagine mistreating a wonderful animal like a Cairn - - or any living creature! Please take comfort in knowing that you gave her a ton of love in her final years - - -God bless!

Bless you. I have just loved all my pets so much. Like others have said, how can anyone mistreat one? God created them and gave them to us to care for. They give us so much pleasure and joy - just like our children. You did such a good deed by loving her and giving her a home. When I get to "retire" from work someday, I think I would like to be a foster mother to Cairns. Hopefully I'll have more time. It never occurred to me to do that until I became part of this forum. What an honor it would be to love and care for a pet (especially a sweet Cairn) that needs a home.

LindaB

Marmielin

I hope you take comfort in the realization that the intervention, care and love you gave her in the last four years of her life, did not happen by chance. It was meant to be. Rest peacefully, Misty.

Fergus & Alf & Alf's Mom

perky100.jpg

• 10 months later...

Archived