CairnTalk

Failed Holiday Photo Shoot

Tracy A.

I tried in vain to get Mett & Bratt to sit still in the back yard last week after our first real snowfall. I had wanted to send out a Holiday Photo Card with the little gremlins on it, but it wasn't to be -_-

But my labors did produce the first photo that shows Mett's true coloring! His face is silver, so it's hard to photograph-

DSCN0842.JPG

And Bratt's photo really shows his serious brindle body.

DSCN0844.JPG

I feel so lucky to have such cute dogs.

Tracy,

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

I think those are wonderful photos! Two very handsome puppies indeed!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Guest rottndobie

Beautiful pictures of your two. I love the coloring of both of them but particularly Mett's face. Don't be sad you did not get what you wanted - these are very nice too. ;)

Your Cairns are gorgeous! I just adore their coloring.

Don't feel bad about not getting Christmas pictures. I had a really hard time too. No way my crew will wear anything festive or sit still for my slow digital camera.

I think your pics are perfect the way they are.

Beautiful colouring! I know how hard it is to get good photos. These guys of ours only pose when they want to pose, not when we want them to... HehHeh!

Fergus :P & Alf

perky100.jpg

Archived