CairnTalk

My attempt at Christmas pictures!

mrskti

My first mistake was trying to take these right as they were running through the house playing and wrestling....I'll try again tomorrow when they're worn out.

here goes nothing....

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

well as soon as I'd get them on one, the other would grab them off of them and chew on them. I hope i can do better tomorrow. I'll have to wait till after they play hard and calm down a bit.

I really like the last picture! All 3 of you look nice!

Those antlers are too much! I took 40 shots over 3 sessions and got 2 possible pictures out of it! One dog would be perfect and the other would move, blur or shake off the Santa hat! It's a full time job trying to get a decent picture of these dogs, as your pictures prove! I'll post our Xmas picture later.

well we had at least a dozen shots...they are such rascals. I guess i should have done one at a time and did some photoshop to put them together!!!! I'm home most of tomorrow, so maybe we can play a bit then try it again. I"m too tired tonight after being out all day shopping....

I seem to be able to do more with Ellie, Dori wouldnt leave the antlers on at all if I wasnt holding them! Here's what i got of Ellie this a.m.

IMG_0805.jpg

And Dori didnt want anything to do with Frosty!!!! LOL

IMG_0804.jpg

What cute pictures and what gorgeous floors you have! UGH....I've come to live with the scratches my Cairns are forever putting on my hardwood floors....how come I don't see any on yours? :lol:

What cute pictures and what gorgeous floors you have! UGH....I've come to live with the scratches my Cairns are forever putting on my hardwood floors....how come I don't see any on yours?  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well thank you, but....that is a fairly new room, so it's pretty scratch free so far...the rest of the house....forget about it! My old Golden Retriever took care of those when we built the place! Not to mention the cats....I just look straight ahead so i dont cry..... :cry:

I need to get pics of them on the L shaped sofa in there, they really go bonkers playing on it. We have such a wet snow today that I had to rinse Dori off when we came back in today, she had ice balls as big as ping pong balls hanging from her...it was too funny. Some nice warm water too care of her though.

I love the suspicious look in Dori's eyes as she's giving Frosty the sniff down, but more than that I LOVE Ellie's tail in the foreground!! What a great photo and what a great pair of Cairns.

Archived