CairnTalk

to cold for frisbee

hallswel

We have such a fun game. The kids go up the stairs and we throw the ball to them

1759734three.jpg

Then Rebel will put it down at the edge of the stairs and the ball bounces down to us. Sugar still holds her ball in her mouth. And Hammurabi just watches.

1759732playball.jpg

They would play for hours, some times Rebel will catch it in his mouth when we throw it up to them and other times he chases it down the hall way a good game for the winter

1759733dpwm.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

So MUCH focus! What great pictures... they all look so awesome! Sugar is getting to be a grown up girl!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Hey, we play the same game!!!! I throw balls down the stairs along with frisbee's. Finch will chase anything and it really wears her out running up and down the stairs! I won't be able to trow a frisbee for a few month, and Finch was driving me crazy wanting to play frisbee (following me around with it in her mouth....no kid)ding! I didn't know what to do, and one day I started throwing down the balls and frisbees and she loves it! Whew!

cute pictures :)

Teona is obsessed with her bouncy ball. She carries it around all day. She will play fetch for hours. :whistle:

ps.... I love your purple carpet. Ours is a lighter shade

810312234-P1010105.jpg

*notice, bouncy is by her feet. I think Tabitha is talking some smack..... :devil:

Love the look on Sugar's face in the first and second pics.....

"You can't have MY ball, Mom!!"

And, the second......

"What the heck are you doin' throwing the ball down the stairs?"

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Guest Darcy's Mom

Precious pics of your Cairn family. Poor little man Pug, he's so cute. Does he interact with the "girls"? I have been meaning to ask since I first saw his name, how did you come up with that name? And do you shorten it when you call him? If not, that is really a mouthful. All three are just cuties!

Guest darcysmom

What a family! Never a dull moment huh? All three are just so cute! You must really have your hands full. How does one grab a Pug's tail since it is curled so close to their little butt? Ha Ha!

Sandy

Archived