CairnTalk

Snow Puppy!

Darcy's Folks

Well it's currently a big whopping 4 degrees here in Denver and is suppose to be an even more exciting -17 degrees this evening. It has been snowing all day long and Darcy just romps around like it's spring. And she LOVES to rub her face and entire body all over the snow. I think she's nuts (especially when I'm standing out in it with her). And I'm certain that she could stay out there for hours until her little paws froze off. Of course we would NEVER let her, but she just loves the super cold weather A LOT!!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Whaaaa? No pictures!!!! LOL

I cant wait to see the girls in the snow when we get back to Illinois....I cant' belive I just said that! The older I get, the harder the cold is on me....anyway, should be fun to watch the girls play. But they do enjoy florida too!!!!

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Darcy,

Could you send some of this snow stuff my way? all you guys seem to love it so much and my Mommy won't buy me any! :confused: And tell your Mommy to post some pictures. I KNOW she took some!!!

Love,

Savannah

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Hey Darcy's folks -- it's cold and snowy here in Minnesota too! Allie has been having some problem with the sidewalks -- I think the cement bothers her paws. But let her in the back yard, and she goes "cracker dog." Sounds like Darcy. Running around, turning circles, drift-diving. She always seems to have a little spot of snow on the top of her nose.

We have a digital camera now (about time!) and I'm taking two weeks off over the holidays so maybe I'll be able to take and post a few pictures of Allie. She just got her holiday stripping last weekend, and she looks great.

Guest CairnTCrazie

hehe, Emmas favorite season is winter! She always comes in soaking wet. :lol: She loves running around with our miniature horses as they dash after her in the snow. lol! im glad Darcy is enjoying the winter fun!

Savannah,

I wish I could send you some of this white stuff, but mommy said it would just be some good old Colorado water by the time it got to you. I think you should just get on a plane and come visit me. We could romp around in the snow and have all sorts of great fun. You're mom won't notice... I promise!!! It's no fun being long distance friends!

My mommy was so darn cold (and so was I) that she couldn't get any pictures of me... ha ha ha!!! For once, she didn't take pictures of me. Except she did buy me this pretty sweet ski parka styled jacket to wear outdoors on cold days. She'll probably take pictures of me in it when it's not -20 degrees.... burrr, my little pawsies get cold, but for some reason I feel compelled to lay down in the snow anyway!!! Keep 'em guessing... that's what I always say.

Love, Darcy

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

With all the snow talk I figured since Seattle actually got snow for once I'd share Tiki Bob's first snow pictures.. They seem to sorta fit in this thread...so here we go :P

snowbob%20006.jpgsnowbob%20008.jpgsnowbob%20009.jpg

I love Tiki Bob's webpage with all the pics. He sure looked like my Teona when they were both small. How old is he now?? He's beautiful :)

Tiki Bob is about to turn 11 months (on the 11th).

He's actually normally a bit darker than he seems in the snow pictures, for some reason being in the snow made him look really light in pictures..I also fake stripped him a bit last night using the Mars thingy, so he's less shaggy now :P

Hey, it's TikiBob!!! I just love his name. It looks like he's having a blast.

We're getting a snowstorm starting about midnight so Scully's going to have a field day tomorrow in her new fenced in yard.

maisy is hte same way! i couldn't get her in this am! lucy, our lab sheppard mis runs around like a lunatic and scoops it up in her maouth! when i finally got maisy in this am, she was covered in these little ice balls! she didn't care. i swear she would stay in the snow alllllll daaayyyyyy if i let her!

I put the tunnel up today from our back door to the deck stairs so they wouldn't have to trudge through the foot of snow.

Here's a pic of my poor Winnie....no where to go but backwards.

stuck.jpg

Given2Fly, you have my dog!!!! Tiki looks sooooo much like Finch!!!!! She loves to stick her whole head in the snow like Tiki............................................................................

...............back....just had to make sure Finch is in our house....lol!

Archived