CairnTalk

Emma's X-mas pics!

Guest CairnTCrazie

Guest CairnTCrazie

Here is a few pics of Emma playing with her christmas tree! I cant wait to see everybodys own pics! :D

emma12.gifHappy Holidays!

emmachristmas.jpg

emmahide.jpg

Whos that hiding?

Wonderful photos of Emma. The little pink tongue sticking out is always like icing on the cake for me. It gets me every time! (I think that's the reason I adopted my Cairn!). LOL

FEAR THE CAIRN!

Emma is gorgeous! I love the first picture! She looks a lot

like my Grilly, they could be realted.

121074872.jpg

She looks like a good girl!

I love the name too! If I ever have a nonfur baby girl

I would like to name her Emma.

Ellie

That is really cute. How did you ever keep Emma from eating it

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

What gorgeous pictures and Emma looks so natural....like a strand of garland just happened to fall on her but so what? Precious angel, she should be on top of the tree. :halo:

Emma's Christmas pictures are wonderful. My favorite is the second one....her formal shot! Really well done!

Fergus :P & Alf

perky100.jpg

I can't believe you have a cairn that close to the tree and she isn't trying to eat it!!! My little :devil: doesn't believe the tree belongs in the house and if she can get to it when no one is looking, grabs the closest limb and starts shaking everything off of it!! Congrats on the great pics.

abbyrose17lk.gifAbby Rose

Those are GREAT pics. She sure is a cutie! I wish I could get some like that. Savannah would be too busy eating the tinsel to actually look at the camera!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

How do you get your cairns to smile like that? Emma looks so cute! Alfie would just be staring back at me, unless we take him outdoors for the photo shoot.

Emma takes very good pictures! Most of the time, Savannah looks mad.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Guest CairnTCrazie

We were blessed with a very photogenic Cairn. I swear as soon as she sees the camera she pricks up her ears and starts wagging her. I have no idea what it is about her and cameras, but its a little odd! If she gets bored of taking pictures and begins to fall asleep, just ask "Is Emma a cutiepie?" and she gets all hyper again. Ya she is a little weird! lol

I absolutely love the one of her peeking thru the presents.....naughty or nice??? Should be on a card!

pat.

Children don't care how much you know...they want to know how much you care.

Archived