CairnTalk

Anyone seen Wicked?

hallswel

I am also a big Wizard of Oz fan so when I heard Wicked was coming to Atlanta I couldn't wait to get my tickets. It is the story of Oz before Toto dropped in. I read the book and it was pretty good.

In Atlanta you have to get tickets for new plays almost when they go on sell not to get the nose bleed seats.

Let me know how it is if you have seen it

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

A lot of my friends have seen it with the original cast and they love it. Even if you haven't read Wizard of Oz, it's ok to watch. It's hard to get tickets now, and people are making money off it by selling on Ebay. My 16 year old daughter wants to see it, but I have to find the time, plus the available tickets are all over $100. Not available from the discount Broadway ticket programs. So see it while you can!!

It just ended here in St. Louis.....the tickets were all sold out within 1/2 hour after they went on sale....wish I could have gone!

Saw it with the original cast - brilliant! Wonderful book, one of my faves, and wonderful musical. Those who go will definitely enjoy it - alas no real mention or stage time for the pup. :)

Archived