CairnTalk

Someone do something about my Mom!

savannahsmom35

Hi all you pups! Savannah here! So this weekend it rained here, and you know what that means... GREAT time for digging!!!! So I went outside and worked REALLY hard to dig me a nice big hole and get really, really muddy! See:

muddytub.jpg

Notice I ended up getting mud all over my face, feet AND all over my tummy! And not just any mud, Georgia Red clay!!! So anyway, Mom let me in the house and started freaking out! I was thinking, "Oh boy, she noticed how muddy I got. She will be so proud!" WRONG! She took me inside and threw me in the tub for a "water bath" AND THEN she had the nerve to take this picture of me soaking wet!!

SavannahChristmastree010.jpg

I don't know about all you other pups here but I think that she should be turned in to the Animal Cruelty people cause if this ain't cruel, I don't know what is! I am on stike! I vow to not let her take ANYMORE cute pictures of me in her stupid Christmas poses for the rest of the season! Who is with me!

Savannah

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Savannah's mom, I could have taken almost the exact same pictures (only in the shower, not the tub). I had to take Petey straight to the shower yesterday after he started digging in the mud, too! I just hosed him off with the hand-held shower, and he was good to go. Georgia red mud...what a mess!

Georgia Red Clay and Rain = FUN for Carins until the adults get involved

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Savannah,

I'm with you girlfriend!!!! That is SOOOO not acceptable. I'll bet your mom gets dirt on HER feet and does somebody throw HER in a bathtub??? NOOOOO!!!!! Let alone take her picture.

I say when your uprights take out their camera, turn and let them get a heiney shot instead!

Scully Squires

Dear Savannah,

Here's the deal girlfriend (IMO), if you strike then that means no more fun treats and possibly no more tummy rubbin's or a warm person to curl up against on those cold winter nights. I know...these silly humans just dote over us cute pups... but the way this diva looks at it, i'm worth it!

So join in and just enjoy! Really if you think about it, we're having the ride of our lives at their expense!

Love ya Savannah!

Love, Darcy

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Guest CairnTCrazie

Im glad some pup feels the same way I do! I wanna go on strike too!!

Sure I like looking all pretty, but sometimes its just not worth it!

love,

Emma

Savannah, I noticed you DO look just like me, even when you are wet. And, I have that same look of dismay when my Mom gives me a bath. I was on strike last week after I went to the vet, but this week has been better :P.

LindaB for Tink

Marmielin

Hey Savannah!!! Dori here, you look just like my big sister, Ellie Mae! YOu should have seen how mad we made mom when we played in the sand the other day....we had that stuff everywhere and man can you dig holes fast with that stuff!!!! Our faces sure looked funny!! I'm glad she didnt have her camera handy....but she's a dingbat and never has it when she wants it...thank goodness! You keep havin fun, that's what the dirts there for girlfriend!!!! :evil:

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Well, I have to admit, Mom offered me some good treats to forgive her and I am so weak when it comes to food!!! The strike is over so I let her take this picture of me sleeping on her bed last night and had to post it so that you guys would see a cute picture of me after the drowned rat pictures posted earlier this week....

Hey Ellie May and Tink. Post some pics so that we can compare. I think it would be fun to have a Cairn "twins" contest as I think there are a lot of Cairns here that look very similar!

sleepingbed.jpg

Edited by Savannah's Mom to add that I did not put the comforter over her, she did it herself. Spoiled little dog!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Dear Savannah,

You look so sweet and peaceful and we'll say it again... we love your coloring!

Love, Darcy and her mom

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Tink's mom is going to work on that picture this weekend! I'm sooo bad at picture taking and posting. I get frustrated everytime I try, but I'll work on it again.

LindaB

Marmielin

Archived