CairnTalk

Their favorite new spot

mrskti

Dori and Ellie Mae have found a new favorite spot...checking out all the dogs as they go by!!!

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

And Dori being very nice during her pre-conditioning session

IMG_0641.jpg

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Look at how adorable they are!!! You have beautiful Cairns. I love that first picture so much. Little Cairns watching the world go by.

i wished i'd had my camera out when Ellie slipped and was hanging by her claws on the window sill!!!

Makes me miss my Toto seeing one dark and one light!! I just love the combo!! People always thought they were each a different breed.

Cathy

P.S. Good thing you have marble window sills ;) !!

Cathy and Piper

Cathy, i like the light/dark combo too, and you're right, people dont realize they're the same breed....let alone sisters.

Yeah if they'd been wood sills, she'd still be hanging there!!! LOL

Awesome photos and OF COURSE such attractive babies! Yes, good thing they aren't wood... Darcy already did in one of our wood window sills! My mother commented that it gives the window sill "character"... LOL!!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Darcy's folks...I have lots of wood items in our IL house that have lots' of 'character'!!!! Like the floors... <_< This place in florida is a little more bullet proof...tile coming soon in the living room....the carpet has been initiated one too many times.

time to go work on some trainging....i'm getting worn out!

This trip has worn the girls out.....THey've been romping like crazy in the house tonight and it's worn dori down to the bone....it's nap time!! We're heading up the road to Illinois tomorrow....got this new snappy crate for the ride. A door at each end and a divider so I can give them each a bone to keep them busy on the ride. Cant wait to see how they react to the snow when we get home.

IMG_0733.jpg

Here's one of Ellie in the chair

IMG_0734.jpg

Boy those are lucky pups! MAybe if I get down on all fours and look cute, you will take me next time! :P

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Well as you can see by the pictures....we're not in florida anymore Toto!!! THe girls LOVE the snow....Ellie is the real snow bunny....when i get up the guts i'll take them out to their yard to they can run around w/o their leads......here's a preview of playing in the snow for their first time.

elliesnow.jpg

dorisnow.jpg

How cute is that!!! Cairns look so cute with snow on their noses!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I tell ya, Dori gets packed with snow in an instant!!! It just kind of rolls off Ellie....gosh they love it though, wish we had acres of land fenced in so they could run.

Archived