CairnTalk

The biggest and baddest Cairn around

hallswel

Last night Rebel had me in tears laughing so hard. We have a big ottoman and Hammurabi had jumped on it to lay down his usual place and I needed for him to go out. I was sitting in the chair and lifted the ottoman from the bottom with my feet to tip him off. OMG the barking started. Rebel thought it was possessed. So of course, I moved it again and he keep barking telling it to stop I guess. He barked for at least 5 minutes and every time it moved he barked louder and backed further and further away and finally he was across the room behind the end of the sofa barking at the mean old scary ottoman. All you could see was his head peeking out to bark and finally Daddy came to the rescue and hit the top of the ottoman and it was dead. He came out, sniffed it, jumped on top and stood there like SEE WHAT I DID I KILLED IT, he was wagging his tail while his Daddy petted him he was so proud.

After I stopped laughing all three went outside. I guess I shouldn't have done that but I did let him win.

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

LOL They are so funny sometimes!! Great story!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived