CairnTalk

My 5 yr old is addicted to Cairns!

DashellKc

Hello. My 5 yr old dd is addicted to Cairns!!! I love it. She wants 3 named Snap, Crackle and pop then wants 3 more named Dash(already have him), Violet and Jack-Jack.

She says she wants all of the Cairns she can to make a kingdom. She will be the Queen and have all her Cairn Terriers to play with.

Oh the imagination!

Taylor ;)

Guest Darcy's Mom

Umm, I hope she isn't talking about six puppies at one time! Oh the migraines!!!

But she does have a cute idea for the names, I like Snap, Crackle and Pop.

I think I would like to live in her Cairn kingdom. I would rather have Cairn migranes than work/money/real world problem migraines. Tell her to call me when she has her Cairn kingdom open and I will be the chaperone! :D

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

She thinks it would be the best place ever. I wish I could have that imagination now and be able to get away with it! I love the innocence while it lasts. Too bad they put so much emphasis on growing up so fast now. She wants all the Cairns she can get, but I told her she has to wait until after College, then she could buy more Cairn Terriers. We will always have one in our lives now, after having Dash. I just could not help but share her little story! We are getting another maybe next fall. We are going to suprise her.

Taylor

Tay

Archived