CairnTalk

Do you sell dog food for very naughty puppies?

bradl

Made me LOL, Brad!! But, the tear made me go, "oooooh, poor puppy", though ;).

You can probably tell by that last comment what a complete pushover I am, heh?

Cathy

P.S. We tell Piper that Santa might just put coal in his stocking....hehe!

Cathy and Piper

Oh.....that was sad!

Not to take away from the humor of the cartoon but hunger is a topic that I have trouble imagining. And the look on that poor puppy....I will probably have nightmares tonight and have to get up at midnight and give my babies a treat.

LOL!!!! The only thing we've found Darcy won't eat is lettuce.... guess I now have an alternative to feeding when she's naughty! LOL! Just kidding!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Very cute! And boy do I know how that lady feels some days!!! Kind of does make you feel sorry for the puppy though. Man, we are a bunch of softies!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Add me to the list of suckers who felt sorry for the puppy, lol!! Piper knows I'm a complete pushover and would never fall for this. :D

Kim,mama to furbaby, Piper 4/13/2003

"Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane." ~ Smiley Blanton

Archived