CairnTalk

Photos of our Cairns

sanford

In response to Teonas wonderful birthday photos, Teri said it takes her 40 shots to get one good one.

That's OK Teri!... I've worked with lots of well-known commercial photographers, and they all overshoot. It's common practice in that field, so take a tip from the pros and shoot away.

I just wanted to pass this along to everyone else. Give yourselves a break and don't worry how many shots you need... Just keep on clicking in order to get that one good pic that you'll keep & cherish!

Hope this helps.

P.S. Hugs & kisses to the Birthday Girl!

FEAR THE CAIRN!

In response to Teonas wonderful birthday photos, Teri said it takes her 40 shots to get one good one.

That's OK Teri!... I've worked with lots of well-known commercial photographers, and they all overshoot. It's common practice in that field, so take a tip from the pros and shoot away.

I just wanted to pass this along to everyone else. Give yourselves a break and don't worry how many shots you need... Just keep on clicking in order to get that one good pic that you'll keep & cherish!

Hope this helps.

P.S. Hugs & kisses to the Birthday Girl!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks so much. I do take soooooo many pictures of the girls just to get that 1 perfect picture. I'm also an avid scrapbooker so I always need the perfect picture for each page. Tabitha is good and will sit pretty for her pictures, but Teona is a mess. I have to hold her down in a pose then quickly pull my hand away for the picture. :whistle:

Amen to that, Shoe! I haven't used my film camera in over a year since getting my digital. I love being able to take as many shots as I want and simply deleting the rejects. Here's the newest picture. This is for our Christmas Card, and I had to take about 30 to get this one!

Thela

Merry Christmas

What a great picture! That will make a beautiful Christmas card.

This is the only good shot that I got of Savannah by my Halloween pumpkin after about 30 minutes of trying. I know it is late, I am a bad Mommy.....

pumpkinresize.jpg

If it weren't for my digital camera, I would be broke!! There are so many film pictures that I have that could have been SOOO much better if only I had my digital at the time.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Somer.....what a cute shot of Savannah!!

Everytime I see a new pic of her, I fall in love all over again with her coloring. She is truly unique!!

Cathy

P.S. You are NOT a bad Mommy!!

Cathy and Piper

Savannah... you're so scruffy and I love you that way! Your coloring is truly one in a million! She's so gorgeous Somer!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Somer- that pic is great. Savannah has the most tell-tale look on her face. Or maybe it's just the fact that I know how many times it took to get to this picture. And...Amen on the digital camera remark.

Archived