CairnTalk

Happy B-Day Teona!

Teri9672

It's Teona's First B-Day today!

She can't open her presents until her Daddy comes home, but I managed to snap a few pictures :wub:

74042471-bday2.jpg

528536106-bday3.jpg

79771496-bday1.jpg

Even though she drives us crazy sometimes, I love her so much :wub:

Teri- I really understand that love comment. I feel like I have a second child! And Teona must be waiting for you to turn your back instead of merely waiting for dad to come home...I can't imagine how those presents are staying intact!!?! Happy 1st Birthday, Teona.

:party: Happy Birthday Teona, from one 1yr old girl to another. You're being a lot more patient than I was.

Love,

Gidget & Her Mom

There's nothin' in this world better than puppy breath!!!

Happy Birfday to you

Happy Birfday to you

Happy Birfday Dear Teoooonnnnaaaaaaaaaa

Happy Birfday to you!

...and many more!

:cake:

Those birfday presents look HUGE!!! I sure hope you got some cool stuff Teona!

Wags & Licks, Darcy

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Happy Birthday Teona!!! Please write back today and let us know what you got for your birthday! It may be somethng I can tell my humans to get me for mine!

Savannah

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

LOL..............the present in the picture was a stunt gift (just a prop) :D

Here real presents were kept up high so she couldn't sniff them.

She got some rawhide chew stix, a natural bone and a toy that looked like a cat. It was a tennis ball body and head with rope arms and legs. She ran into our room this morning just a shakin' it. I think she likes it :wub:

I tried to get some x-mas pictures, but no luck. She's not very easy to get pics of. It takes 40 shots to get 1-2 good ones!

Thanks for all the b-day wishes :thumbsup:

Happy 1st Birthday Teona.

Those photo's are great! She is soooooooo photogetic. Her expressions are human :)

FOcake.gif

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Archived