CairnTalk

Week End break

Catfish1

It's a long week end in most of the provinces in Canada so we're going to spend a couple of days visiting a friend. We'll be taking Fergus and our oldest cat, Brandi. She's sixteen now and has travelled with us on short jaunts for years. Fergus loves trips B) so we're hoping to have a relaxing but fun time.

Just as a side note, the person we're visiting is unmarried and never had children or pets. Whenever we're invited he always asks us to bring the "family". They have the run of the house including choosing which bed to sleep in at night! I think we're very fortunate...so are Fergus and Brandi.

I'm including some photos from a few weeks ago. It's been unseasonally warm here so perhaps we'll get some new pictures this week end.

Regards

Fergus and Alf

outdoors4zh.th.jpg outdoors46cc.th.jpg cockedhead1tq.th.jpg

perky100.jpg

Very cute pictures! I'm going to have to get out my camera this weekend....before all the leaves are raked up!

Have fun on your trip.....your friends sound wonderful! We have friends who have a farm that we have visited several times. They do not have any pets and insist we bring our two Cairns with us when we come for the weekend....we have a blast!

Guest Darcy's Mom

What a handsome pup Fergus is! He's looking at that ball like "okay you, move so I can chase you." I hope your weekend turns out great and what a nice friend you have that just let's you bring the "gang" and makes them feel right at home to boot. How fortunate you are.

Archived