CairnTalk

ELLIOTT!

kayharley

My having the day off must have been just too much for Elliott to handle. I figured his morning routine might be a tad off so when I found a small fece near the back door, I didn't stress. Then I find another perfectly formed stool in the hallway....then 4 more little balls of turd under my dining room table.

I think it was the 3 tiny poops that were on my living room SOFA that caused me to yell "ELLIOTT!" Of course he was lying innocently in his crate waiting for me to find all the surprises.

This was taken after the fact....the desecrated sofa and the pooper! :huh:

IM001280.jpg

Guest darcysmom

Kay,

Are you sure it was Helliott? Maybe one of the others? Oh please don't let it be him that did that. Just once surely your others misbehave? Okay, so it probably was him but don't be too hard on him. That face is a real heart melter.

Ah yes....the infamous closet poopers. Always ready to strike when you least expect it and always looking so innocent after!

Regards

Fergus and Alf

perky100.jpg

Scout will sometimes leave little "presents" by the front door....maybe once every 6 months or so. Her stool is hard and in little pieces....which means she is constipated. We feed her canned pumpkin every day, but when this happens we add more veggies and a little more pumpkin. This seems to help.

Gotta love that little face of Helliot! :)

Rusty has been with us now since June. So of course we've had many spot cleaning episodes and packages left in both the livng and dining room. Up until lasat week - we were pretty well house trained. Then, I had to go out of town for 2 days. He was crated and let out for P breaks over the course of the day. Fast foward - I get back and now he seems like his potty training has regressed. Here's the drill - take him for a LONG walk in the a.m. - doesn't poop, but rather provides me with a package in the middle of the white living room carpet. What's this about???? Yesterday, the carpet cleaner revived the carpets - he's a miracle worker. So far today - no packages. Wondering when he is going to start alerting me to go out? Or is this wishful thinking?? He's 7 months. Intresting to share potty stories - ..........I better get back to work.

L

As soon as I saw the topic "Elliott" I just started laughing before I even read the post. I KNEW it was bound to be a good one. Just look at that face. How can he possibly be the mystery poop-baller?????

Guest rottndobie

How can you be mad with a face like that??!! Elliott is so darn cute. Seems no matter what Shadow does, when he looks up at me with that face and eyes, I just melt...

And that is where the problem lies....I CAN'T get mad at him and yes, it was him. Both Madison and Winnie look at the poops in awe. Elliott is the only one who hides out in his crate waiting for the "shoe" to drop. :lol:

poor Elliott :devil:

I really think he and Teona are twins switch at birth. :whistle:

On rare ocassions Tabitha has gone potty in the house. The bad thing is she tries to bury it. So not only do you have poop, you have smooshed poop buried with "air dirt". :sick:

Teona is on a kick of eating the corners off the couch pillows :mad:

Ya know, if you're sick of that misbehaving little puppy, you could just pack him up and send him off to me. Though I have a darker brindle cairn now, I have a real soft spot in my heart for those light cairns with the soulful deep brown eyes. :wub:

Archived