CairnTalk

Bad Mommy - Poor Mia

Brody'sMom

Poor Mia, the second child always gets a little short changed! Her first birthday, November 4th, passed without a lot of public fanfare. She had a great day, I made a trip to Zoomies, a fancy New York City pet store, and bought her a bottle of Dog Perignonn and one of her favorite chocolate covered strawberry toys!

post-920-1131678976.jpg

Happy Birfday to you

Happy Birfday to you

Happy Birfday Dear Miiiiaaaaaaaa

Happy Birfday to you!!!!

I'm jealous Mia, that sounds like a high class 1st birthday to me... I can only hope I will get so lucky on my 1st birthday in January! (hint, hint mommy!)

Love, Darcy

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Happy belated birthday Mia! I don't have to worry about my mom & dad forgetting my birthday.....her birthday, my upright brother's birthday and mine are all on the same day!!!! I know for sure she won't forget & if my dad forgets he'll really be in trouble cause he'll have all three of us on his case ;)

That's what "sealed" the deal in my being adopted, they say they knew for sure I belonged to them when they found out my birth date.

I think they should have a party for you this weekend!!! :party:

Kai-lee

Happy Belated Birthday, Mia.

I'm so guilty of forgetting B-days but I look at it this way...my Cairns have special days everyday. Squirrels to annoy, birds to torment, toys to play with, people to love them, cars and visitors to bark at, neighborhood cats to go crazy over....the only thing missing is the cake. :P

Happy Birthday Mia! I had to cover Scully's eyes so she couldn't read what you got for YOUR birthday. She'd think we hated her 'cause all she got was a Nemo pool and some toys! :D

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MIA! Sounds like you had a great day! Seems like there are a lot of Cairn birthdays this time of year!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Hey Mia, how was the Dog Perignonn? You probably have a big smile because, after all, mommy thinks you're special and made up for your blah birthday.....

Archived