CairnTalk

The Cairn Terrier Corner

Guest rottndobie

Guest rottndobie

Hello all -

I recieved permission from Brad to post this message.

I have just started a new forum called the Cairn Terrier Corner at Network54. You can read more about the features that Network54 offers at the Cairn Corner. Network54 offers a very user friendly forum where it is easy to read who replies to whom. Here is the link - http://www.network54.com/Forum/451943/

I know most people post here or on the Cairn e-mail list and I love both formats and don't see a reason this can't fly too...

Thanks to everyone who reads this and I hope to see you at the Cairn Corner too. ;)

Guest Darcy's Mom

I tried opening up an account but evidently my e-mail address and password has numbers in it and it won't accept my login. Do I have to change my e-mail and password? Thanks.

Guest rottndobie
I tried opening up an account but evidently my e-mail address and password has numbers in it and it won't accept my login.  Do I have to change my e-mail and password?  Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You should have no problems with numbers in either your password or e-mail address. Just make sure there are no spaces or weard characters. Network54 is case sensitive so if you are using any capitals you need to keep that in mind. Try again, if you still have a problem, e-mail me privately at rottndobie@yahoo.com and I'll try for you.

I hate to say this but ever since I signed up for that site, I've been inundated with SPAM email. I'm talking 30 pieces of trash every day. This is a fairly new email addy, too, since we just changed ISP's. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thela

Guest rottndobie
I hate to say this but ever since I signed up for that site, I've been inundated with SPAM email.  I'm talking 30 pieces of trash every day.  This is a fairly new email addy, too, since we just changed ISP's.  Has anyone else had this problem? 

Thela

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Network54 does NOT do spam. I have been with them for about 4 years (I also have a Doberman forum with them) and you are the first person that has blamed them for spam. I have never gotten spam due to registering with them nor anyone else I know. I think it is far more likely that other places you have been on the internet are the cause of this. Remember, everywhere you go on the internet cookies are placed on your system.

Carol, no need to get your feathers ruffled. I wasn't blaming anyone, I simply asked if anyone had experienced a sudden influx of spam since signing up. I have anti-spyware programs running on my computer and have never had this problem before. It could very well be the filters on this new ISP are not as good as my last one.

Thela

Archived