CairnTalk

Introduction to Fergus

Catfish1

Good Morning Everyone

I have been lurking on this forum for a longer time that I care to admit. As there seems to have been a flurry of new introductions lately, I feel it

perky100.jpg

Guest rottndobie

Awww, what a sweetie Fergus is. Love those pictures and Welcome. Glad you came out of lurkdom and posted. I just can't get enough of these Cairn pictures. hearts.gif I so love them all since I rescued Shadow. Can't wait to get another...lol

Brad - you said "I love the way dogs drape themselves over furniture"

Also being a cat person, I am amazed at the similarities between them and the Cairns. Shadow has so many of their tendencies...LOL.

IMG_0502.jpg

Abe and Scruf snuggling.

yes, welcome to you both! Personally, I am glad we do not have kittens to worry about-

Abe, Scruf

and their family

Welcome to our family Catfish and Fergus! What a sweetheart he is. I know he will bring you tons of love.

I'm glad you decided to post!

Hi! I recently came out of lurkdom, too. I'm so glad that I did. This is a really great bunch of people. Fergus looks so sweet. I know my little Bear would just love to play with him. Welcome to both of you!

MAKE it a GREAT day!!! :D

Marge

welcome catfish and Fergus! So glad you came out to play with us :D

Tabitha learned to lay on the back of the couch from watching our cat PJ do it.

Tabby and PJ liked to act like they hated each other, but on sereral occasions I'd catch them laying tail to tail on the back of the chair. They would see us and PJ would hiss and Tabby would jump down. What a hoot.....

Now that PJ has passed, Tabby still likes to lay like she did.

Here's a picture from Grandma's house with my 2 girls and my SIL's new addition.

6106511035-P110123.jpg

I don't think there's room for people on that couch :wub:

Hi Catfish and Fergus

Crunch and I am so glad to meet you. Posting is a lot more fun than lurking. (It took me a little while to take the leap also.)

Thanks to all for the warm welcome, messages and the photos!

With all the scrapping that seems to go on between Fergus and the cats, I think it's all a big conspiracy to get attention. They really get along quite well.......most of the time.

These photos were taken as they both survey the first snow and the anticipation of a long winter.

yupitdidsnow7zm.th.jpg doyouseeitnow8qt.th.jpgcanwegooutyet0sb.th.jpg

Regards

Catfish, Fergus and Riley (cat #2)

perky100.jpg

Welcome to the forum!!

Your cat reminds me of an orange one we had a long time ago. At the time, we had a Cocker Spaniel that thought Bobo was his personal chew toy. It was hilarious to watch. The cat just laid there and took it!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Welcome to Cairn Talk! It's so nice to see more and more people with Cairns.....I can't get enough of these little critters and the more the merrier!

Hi and welcome! How's that "don't chew kitty training" coming? I know...it's an ongoing process. How many times a day do I say, "Petey, leave kitty alone!!!!" Fergus is adorable, as is Kitty. Glad you got some good advice, and we hope to hear from you often.

Archived