CairnTalk

Rito Update

Guest sharegirl

Guest sharegirl

Hi everybody! I hope you are doing fine! I am sorry i am taking so long to update about Rito, but a lot of changes have been going on. We moved to another state and things have been pretty busy since then...

Rito is doing wonderful!!! He is very sweet and playful, he is also very agressive with another dogs, we take him to a dog park and he started a fight the other day, it left him bleeding (just a little), so the dog park is out of question now. He is very impatient and very jumpy, but very sweet at the same time. He treats our 2 1/2 year old daughter with a lot of care, never bites her and plays a lot with her. We got his fur cut very short this summer, he looked like a chiguaga (did i spell that right?) But it was so cute!

Well i think that is all for now.

All of you that were emailing me before please do it again, i lost a lot of email addresses and i cant contact you anymore...Joann?

Well, take care and i hope you are dooing fine!

Hi Maria!!!

I've been wondering how you guys were going. I hope that Atlanta is treating you well. It sounds like Rito has come a LONG way from being such a pup on death's doorsteps. Thank Heavens!

I've emailed you.

How could we forget Rito? I've often thought of him (and you!) and wondered how you are. Thank you so much for posting an update. I'm glad he's doing so well. I'm sure that your love and devotion to him had everything to do with it! :thumbsup: Please try to post a picture of him for us!

Thela

It's great to hear from you and I'm so glad Rito is doing good. Not only do I remember you, I still get a knot in my stomach when I think of that pet shop :mad:

Post a pic sometime if you can.

Sandy

Archived