CairnTalk

Is he smilin':)

rileyloveshismom

Just had to share this picture of Riley. Some friends of ours say that it looks like he is smilin:) Riley loves to ride so I don't doubt that he could possibly be smilin!

DSCF0010.JPG

What an absolutely hilarious and adorable picture! I love that you can see his teeth!!!! He looks so content that I was crakin' up!!! He too looks like our Darcy. Riley is a gorgeous baby!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Too cute! I read in one of my Cairn books that Cairns, and most terriers, do smile. Most people mistake the show of teeth for aggression but they are just happy and content and express it with a smile!

Riley sure looks like one happy puppy!!! What a great shot!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Well gosh, I'd be smiling like Teona too if I had those great toys at my feet! I love this thread! I've visited Riley's picture now at least 5 times!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

It looks like a fake smile to me, like he's saying "cheese" (and muttering "hurry up mom" under his breath) while waiting for you to snap the picture.

Archived