CairnTalk

Is he a cat or a Cairn?

Bailey

Hi everyone! Hope everything has been well with all of you. Bailey did the funniest thing this morning. We have a box in front of a window in our bedroom and he decided that he'd like to look outside so he hopped up on the box and perched himself on the windowsil. It was too cute for words, and all my fiance could say was that everyday Bailey reminds him more of a cat then a dog. :D

post-1061-1130685602_thumb.jpg

post-1061-1130685619_thumb.jpg

Best,

Trista

A lot of us marvel at how cat-like our Cairns are! Brody and Mia look out our windows in much the same fashion (the base of the windows is closer to the floor so they don't have climb on a box).

Just yesterday at the dog show we were talking about just that the way they use the front paws to play

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Ohhhh so funny that you posted this! Here's a picture of Darcy back when she was about 6 months and I could have sworn she looked just like my orange tabby cat I had growing up. My mom also couldn't believe how much Darcy looked like our cat.

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

I've also seen a similarity between my Cairns and cats. Maddy loves to perch on anything as long as she can look out the window. Sometimes she'll straddle the arm of the sofa and just sit there totally content. Too funny

They are SO curious aren't they??? Darcy will noodle her neck or contort her body around anything just to look out an open window. Will curiosity kill the cat or the Cairn??? LOL!!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Scout thinks she is a cat too! She loves to sit on the back of the sofa just like a cat.

Here is Scout's usual spot with my DH (who looks like a little old lady here....lol!)

amiacat5qf.jpg

My two sleep and sit on the back of my couch and watch out the window. Now I can't even replace the couch cause the newer ones don't have the strong backs as before. I have had many comments about them looking like "cats".

Archived