CairnTalk

Mapping Cairn Lovers

toomanypaws

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hi we live in Alabama and will get our new baby next week.........We named her Dixie , we will drive to Ga. and pick her up ...........Hope to see more Cairn lovers living down south

post-4129-1238598428_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I stumbled onto this site and thought it would be fun for everyone to enter their info so we can see the nation at a glance and where all our Cairn Talk members are! You don't have to give an email addy or anything. It's pretty basic. You just mark where you live on the map.

Just click on the link below, enter your info and then watch your bubble appear on your state map. Then you can click on the bubbles and see who it is!!! All of our Cairn lovers in other countries and nations can do it too!!!! You just click on the arrows in the top left part of the map to move around the globe!!! We should see them popping up all over the place in the coming weeks!

frapper_sticker.gif

http://www.frappr.com/cairntalk

Edit: added button

Hey this is great, now I know where all the other cairns are hiding ;) thanks

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

The link would not work for me, so I just thought I would let everyone know that we're just outside Seattle, WA! But give us a year or two, and we might be somewhere else!! (My hubby is active duty AF)

The only thing better than owning a Cairn is owning two!

It's been a while since I looked at this and lo, it appears that Frappr is dead. They appear to have been acquired by Platial some time ago and now Platial itself is more or less tumbleweeds.

It was fun while it lasted though.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Archived