CairnTalk

photos of rebel

rileysmum

Every time I look around I see this face :wub:

Dog2104.jpg

We are still finishing off the kitchen and haven't put on the kick boards yet,much to Rebels delight if I drop anything while cooking it ends up under here

Dog2129.jpg

Riley and Rebel,this one is a few weeks old, but for me it epitomises what having Rebel is all about.

EndeavourFloatingDockNew029.jpg

I love those pics. It wasn't so long ago that this forum ran a contest for the cutest "butt"....That backside picture would be a winner.

I am in l-o-v-e!!! What a doll baby Riley is. Would you believe, dopey me, had tears fill my eyes with the shot of Rebel and your son? That is so priceless!

Rebel is adorable. Wouldn't you just love to freeze frame the tender pic of your son and pup? Hold on to it ! ......as a mother of a teenager! ......who acts like a pup

Such wonderful pics!!!

A boy and his dog....oh, so true.

Cathy

P.S. I agree that you need to frame that one with your son. Sure brings back alot of memories for me. My Toto grew up with my two boys......

Cathy and Piper

Thanks guys,life with Rebel is great and I can't imagine the kids growing up without a dog ,it just wouldn't be right! The photo of Riley and Rebel is one of those classic shots that just happen, it tugs at my heart every time I look at it :wub:

Every time I look around  I see this face :wub:

We are still finishing off the kitchen and haven't put on the kick boards yet,much to Rebels delight if I drop anything while cooking it ends up under here

Dog2129.jpg

Riley and Rebel,this one is a few weeks old, but for me it epitomises what having Rebel is all about.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This little guy is cool!

Archived