CairnTalk

PetSmart Party

Guest mrskti

Our local Petsmart is having a Halloween Parade tomorrow night, is anyone going to go to their local shop? I'm thinking about taking the girls down for a giggle. :P:D

Yes we are definately going. My boys are going as a King and Superman.

Taylor

Dash (akc Cairn) 04/27/05

Leo (rott mix) 07/02/05

We are going! I think that everyone going should take pics and we all post them here afterwards!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Hello everyone! We had a great time at the party tonight at PetSmart. Here are some pictures.

The YODA dog (Westie) is our groomers dog, his name is Chevy. (we of course had to get a picture with Darcy and Chevy together).

The two Cairns were there just for fun... from left to right is Guiness & Angie... their mommy & daddy said they were playing Simba & Toto (since they didn't have costumes). Too cute!

Lastly, Darcy in the costume parade... she proceeded to try to lick each judge to try to place in the contest.

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Savannah had a blast at the party and she was SO well behaved! I just knew she was going to get around all those dogs and make a fool out of me but she didn't bark one time! Savannah's trainer was there and was showing everyone how to teach your dog "spin". Savannah already knows it so she asked if she could use Savannah as her demo dog. She did her trick and you could tell she was so proud of herself. She was the center of attention which is where she likes to be. Here are some pics from last night. (My DH had to work so I took her by myself. It was hard to get any decent pictures that way but I did the best that I could). Hope everyone else had a great time as well!

Savannah eating some of her goodies:

BiltmoreSavannahGraduation064.jpg

Savannah all dressed up:

Howlaween2.jpg

Savannah and I together (don't laugh at the dirt on my black pants. I was on the floor with Savannah most of the night!):

Howlaweensomerandsavannah2.jpg

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived