CairnTalk

Quiet Night

Lesley

Hi ,

Here I am at the computer winding down the day at work - and it's just too quiet in our house - makes me sad!!! Our Rusty left this a.m. for his "snip"- and as part of the package they will keep him overnight. I did not expect it. Now knowing this guy, he is may not realize that he is a bit under the weather and enjoy barking it up with some other guys ......I do know that he will be hungry and tired when we see him mid mornig on Wednesday. I called to speak with the office and they said he was out in his run - and doing well - I think they said "he's a character and has lot's of energy" oh really??

Thought I would share,

Lesley

I just hate that 'quiet', too......doesn't feel quite like your normal home with your furbaby not there.

Sounds like Rusty is well on his way to feeling better :thumbsup: !!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Even when Scully is at the groomer's, the silence is NOT golden. I don't like it. I'm glad that Rusty is doing well - I was just looking at his Phillies photo. He is absolutely adorable! Are you in the Philadelphia area by any chance?

It's funny, there are nights when you think "oh man could i use some silence", but not when you know they're at the clinic or something... But I could use some quiet right now!!! LOL

Are you in the Philadelphia area by any chance?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes, northeast of philadelphia ......yo, hail to cheese steaks (Tony Lukes). Rusty's mom is from Allentown PA - her name is Lola.

Yeah, we let my mom take Darcy overnight one night when we were actually in town and it was so completely odd not having her around... and not causing mischief... that was even wierder!!!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

When the dh and I were leaving to go on a trip, we left Savannah with my parents the night before we left since we had to leave early the next morning. I hated the silence too! What really made me sad was going into the bedroom and not seeing her crate there. :( Let us know how Rusty does when you get him home. He will be so happy to see you!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived