CairnTalk

Halloween Costumes for 2005

Binx75075

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you go by Joann's Craft Store they had bunches and they were 40% off. They are really simple costumes but cute

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Cuties! We still haven't found the right outfit for Darcy that she will actually keep on her body. Such a brat she is.

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Hi, If you want the Atlanta Journal and Constitution is taking dog photos we should load them up with Cairns www.ajc.com you do have to fill out a questionaire to look at it online but they don't send our spam

here is a cute costume I picked up for$2.30 at Joanns

1711794Sugarbugsidefrontsmall.jpg

heres another view of Sugar Bug

1711793sugarbugsmall.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Sugar has got to be one of the cutest Cairns that I have ever seen...or is it you photography skills? Hmmmm.... You live in Atlanta (about an hour and a half away). I could bring Savannah to meet your pups and if you can take pictures and make her as cute as Sugar, then it is your skills. If not, it is Sugar. :D

Princess Savannah:

princesssav.jpg

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Awww what a darling sugar bug! She makes that outfit look like it cost a hundred bucks! What a sweetie and savannah oh my what a sweet little face. Makes me really want a little girl :) for company for Kramer

kramerhalloweensmall.jpg

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

LOL Fonzie looks as though he is saying

"and you SERIOUSLY expect me to go out dressed like this eh?"

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

Awwww! Look at all these sweet babies dressed up. Regardless if they're unhappy or not, they sure are cute!

Oh my, they're all so darn beautiful!!! When I see little Dori I get tears. Oh how she looks like my Missy when she was a puppy. What a darling Dori is and all the babys there all so special.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

awww thank you Rhonda, Dori is as sweet as she looks too. She was the one my husband picked out, and she's my little baby girl. When i sit in my big ol' chair, ellie is next to me and Dori is behind my head on the chair back. Just love these girls. I got another pic of them earlier too...

boodogs.jpg

Mrskti - If I trimmed the hair around Savannah's face some more, her and Ellie could be twins! When I look at her little face in that cow outfit, it reminds me so much of Savannah!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I told you so!!!! Her hair is pushed under the hood, she has plenty of fluff!!! I can't wait to go back to florida next month and go to a store called Tailz at Downtown DIsney, it's a critter store and dont know why i didnt buy costumes there since i'm such a disney nerd. I'll have to wait till my husband turns his head though! :P I'm gonna get some patterns and make them for next year though, that would be great fun.

I think with Ellie's hair pushed back in the costume, it really made them look SOOO much alike! Isn't Ellie the one that had such a hard time with potty training?

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I just love all the costumes............. Tabby also has a ladybug outfit!

here she is clowning around...

961103736-clown.jpg

here's Teona "SPAWN"

19453446-P1010018.jpg

Mrskti & Savannah's Mom...

When I first saw the picture of Ellie in the cow outfit, I was CERTAIN it was Savannah!!! How funny you both mention it!

yes they do look alike! And unfortunately she IS the one having the potty training woes......woe is me! Lucky shes' so darn cute, the little bulldozer!

BTW Teri, love the clown outfit, too cute!!!

The reason that I asked about the potty training is because Savannah had a hard time with it too. She finally trained after about 8 months. Wonder if lighter colored pups have a harder time with potty training... :D Is Ellie doing any better with it yet?

LOL, it is so funny to me that all the dressed up pups look SOOO mad!!!

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Well.. I couldn't find any costumes.. so I thought I'd be clever and just put down some Halloween fabric and have them pose pretty. HA!

This is what Zephyr thought of the whole situation:

IhateHalloween-resized.jpg

BestNowlinHalloween2005--Resized.jpg

So we landed up taking a picture with me in it just to hold them down! I ran to Hallmark and got those cutie witch card packs with a little Cairn on it so I can send out the pictures with them to family and friends that arn't close. Those of you that can get your dogs to pose, you have my envy.

Proud Mama of Zephyr and Cleo--adopted into the family Feb. 2005 from the local SPCA.

picture

Archived