CairnTalk

Calendar

hallswel

Calendar pages and cover

I will upload the pictures to the print company and if all the pictures show they will print well this will probably be what it looks like. I should have time to do that Sunday....

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Oh my gosh!!! Seriously that is so much fun! I would have sent you pictures of Darcy, but she's not really a Cairn. You've really done a great job on that!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

What a splendid job you have done; you should be proud of yourself. Thank you.

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

Wonderful job! I love the way you did the cover and I'll bet you had fun doing it, right? We are all going to be able to purchase one?

I have to fix a duplicate picture on the cover and maybe if I get another couple of pictures I can add them someplace. I wasn't happy with July, I know it is my Rebel but I tried not to use many of my pictures so if someone has one that is good for July and would be willing to share the page with the Braves Fan send it on! Maybe a good frisbee picture which is something I didn't get any of. I wanted July to be the sports month. So flyball, jumps, frisbee, earthdog was what I wanted.

I will work on it Sunday while my Husband works the PT job and it is quite at my house......... So if you send me a picture it needs to be today or tomorrow.

You should be able to order directly from the printing company. Thanks for the great comments and as soon as it is complete I will let you know how to order.

Liz

OK DONE.....my mother in law comes home from ICU so I will be busy this weekend so I started and finished today

to order

go to www.shutterfly.com

login

email address is whallswo@bellsouth.net

password is rebel

then you will see my projects click on the cairn forum calendar

and if you want to order click order this calendar

then go down to were it says add new address which would be yours so you can order

then place your orders. It looks like it should do great the quality of prints sent in was good but until someone orders we can't be sure I will try to order this weekend and let you know it only takes about a week to get it.

If you like the cover picture you can use it and order a mug or shirt. The quality of my last years calendar was great!!!!

No one will make a profit I can't figure out how to set that up.......anyway if you want the calendar there it is with your babies on it I did change the cover and July from my earlier post

Liz

Liz-

Wonderful job! September has me cracking up!

Tracy

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

You did a fabulous job!!! You really are very talented! I will be ordering mine later today.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I got notice today from shutterfly that two of the orders are complete and shipped

one a mug the other a calender both going to Panama City so you should have it by the 22nd They were shipped the 17 Please let us know how they are

Shipped the 18th to CT was a calender order, thats today so you should get yours shortly alos

also is one last order that was done a day later so I believe it should be completed tomorrow

It should be done soon because they were within a day of the first order

I will let you know when they are shipped

Liz

I just got the calender and the mug in the mail. I am so pleased with it.

A big "thank you" to Hallswell for putting together such a wonderful collection of our Cairn Terriers. It's something I will keep forever.

I want to order one too, but the only page I can get to had me buying each page indiv....not together as a calendar. Will someone post a link for me? Thanks!!!!

Hi Liz:

I got my calendars last night- You did a wonderful job! They look great!

One for me, and one for 'Grandma', she can add it to her Grandpuppies scrap book.

Tracy

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

I haven't posted for awhile, so I got caught up today. The calendar is awesome! Hope you do one next year :D I'll practice taking pictures of Max til then! :P

max.jpg

Sheila - mom of Maximus

Archived