CairnTalk

Puppies in the Florida Keys

Guest mrskti

Well we're back from our trip to Florida which included a few days in the Keys. Unfortunately is was pretty windy while down there, so it wasnt as fun as we'd like, but the girls did really good on the road. They are the best travelers, i cant get over it. Thought you might like a few shots. Sorry for the goofy sizing, i'll never get this right!!

Here they are checking out the water by our site, not too sure about it!!

girlsondock.jpg

Dori loved hanging out on the rocks, she kept climbing down them. Although she isnt fond of the water, so i'm not sure what she would have done!

IMG_0458.jpg

Ok, so this isnt a dog, but my grandaughter Emily mocking Dori!

emilyasdori.jpg

Here's Ellie taking a little dip, she kept drinking the salt water so i made her come out, I didnt need a sick puppy that far from home.

elliewater.jpg

Here's ellie just hanging on the dock, wanting to jump in...

ellieondock.jpg

They are the best travelers, it's amazing....We were worried about the barking, but they only start barking when we've slowed down and they see people walking around, and it doesnt last too long. So we are LUCKY!!!

Archived