CairnTalk

Your Nicknames

brin145

My family has a few nicknames for my puppy, but I think it would be fun to see how many nicknames other people have for theirs.

Crunch:

baby dog

crunchy

captain crunch

crunchy-roo

stinker

bitey

ninja-dog

houdini

poopy-breath (and we call him this for good reason)

cutey

Oh lord... poor Darcy has too many names... amazingly she responds to her major nickname regularly.

Her major nickname is Doodies (not for poop, it's just a name that stuck)

Then there is the following....

Darce (said like farce), Darcy Pants, Doodie Monster, Little Doodies, DD, Duh-duhs, Miss Duh-duhs, Little Miss Duh-duh face, Buh-buhs, Momma's wittle buh-buh, crazy puppy, scrumps, scrumpy, Missy Darcy

ohhhhhh, this is HILARIOUS!!! LOL.... I was reading all these names aloud to my husband and Darcy stopped what she was doing and just stared at me cocking her head from side to side. How stinking cute could she be?!?!!!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

We call Dash:

Dash Dash, Dashell, Dashy-doo, Little Man, Baby Boy, Dasher-Do and Dashes. On his papers his name is "Dude Where's my Dash"

Taylor

Fergus is:

Fergusoni Macaroni, chicken & chips (he has ravaoli eyes according to hubby)

Mr Smudge

Sweetpea (thank you Popeye)

My little treasure

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

Some of Sugar's nick names are Sug, Suga, suga bugga, baby girl and when she does something I don't like she gets "Dixie Crystal Sugar"

Rebel is Reb, Rebi, Mr. McCormick or when he is in trouble "Rebel McCormick"

Hammurabi our pug is Hamm, Hammbones. Robi, puggy when he gets into trouble it's Hammurabi

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Savannah is Vannah, Vannie, Smurf, Murph, Murphy, Mur, SweetPea, Mommy's Murph, Vannah bug, Missy (when she is in trouble!). Just in case you are wondering, Smurf got started when she was a baby. She was so tiny that the DH called her a smurf. It stuck. She responds to all the names above.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Ellie Mae: Ellie Bell, EllieZilla, Bulldozer, Cowgirl

Dori: Doir Jo, Baby girl, Pudge, Sweet baby

I know there are more, but it's early and i'm half asleep!!!! ok, just noticed it's not really that early!

Let seee-

Mettwurst: Mett, Wurst Brother, Gremlin #1, Naughty Puppy, Poopmeister, Metty, Puppy Tar-Tar (don't ask), Little Boy, Mama's Little Boy

Brattwust: Bratt, Wurst Brother, Gremlin#2, Naughty Puppy, Peeeemeister, Bratty, Big Boy, Mama's Big Boy

Here is a recent photo of the two little Gremlins

Tracy-

boystogether.jpg

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Let's see......

"Pipester", "Piperster boy", "Goobey", "Goob", "Goobey Loobey", "Gobba", "Little **it" (hubby says that when he is a naughty boy)......ummmmm, oooooh, almost forgot his most infamous name, "Cujo" for all his numerous possum kills! Which leads to "Possum boy" :devil: .

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Coochie coochie coo Mett & Bratt - come to Auntie Welly - you will have such a fun time living with me and not your naughty mummy!

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

Rusty........AKA

Rusty Roo Roo - (when he sings arrrrrooooh)

Rusty Doodle

Ruster

Puppy, Puppy

Russ---TEE

What he thinks his nicknames are: ;)

Go potty

No bitting

Come here

Where are you?

Down - no jumping

Tabitha:

Tabby

RaggaMuffin

Stinkpot

Big T

Silly Britches

Punkin'

Teona:

Little T

PoogerPooh

Monster

Spawn (short for Spawn of Satan)

Bad Girl..............LOL

:wub:

Coochie coochie coo Mett & Bratt - come to Auntie Welly - you will have such a fun time living with me and not your naughty mummy!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know some days when they are being really naughty, I would like to send them on vacation. They boys most treasured toy, is pulling out my hair scrunchy (aka pony tail holder). Ouch!

Tracy

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Duffy

Duffster

Dufflebag

Big Bro

Damian (as in The Omen)

Demonseed

Oskee

Mickey

Miki-Tiki

Mixmaster

Mickey Mouse

Little Bro

White Tornado

Beeski

Mike

Petey:

Pete

Petey-Pie

Stinky Pete (rhymes with stinky feet)

Belle:

Belly (I hate that one)

Hay Bale ("hey Belle" ...we're from the South and it kind of sounds like hay bale)

and, depending upon the day/season: Jingle Bell, church bell, southern belle,...you get the picture.

Oh! I love this! I thought I was the only nut with so many nicknames for my two!

Cleo: Miss Cleo Ma'am (Think Lady and the Tramp), Cleolito-lindo, Maama-Jamma, Sweetpea, Cleo Monster

Zephyr: Led Zephyr, Zephie (oooh.. he hates this one!), Zephyr-doo, (and my Virginia-born-and-bred husband's nickname for him): Zephyrson Davis.

Proud Mama of Zephyr and Cleo--adopted into the family Feb. 2005 from the local SPCA.

picture

Finnegan:

Finn

Finny

Finnegan needs Ritalin :twisted:

Finny Boy

Finnalin

Crazy Boy

The list goes on...

Lizzie

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. - Mark Twain

This is too cute! I honestly laughed a few times. :D Let's see Bailey's got: Bailinator(My favorite), Pumpkin, Pretty Boy, Bales, Hey You, Booger, and like a child when he's in trouble: Bailey Lee. We haven't picked names for his papers yet...We're still trying to think of something creative...Any suggestions?

Best,

Trista

Archived