CairnTalk

Hiding bones

Fiamma

This is hysterical. I'm reading the posts here and I hear my 13 month old pup crying and whining. I get all worried and go to see what is going on to find out that Skeeter is just trying to find a place to hide his bone and can't find the right place. :huh:

He looks so pitiful. He is walking all around the house with the bone in his mouth but apparently no place is safe as he knows that dear mommy and dear daddy will eventually find his hidden treasure.

He just cracks me up!

Such a cute story. So funny how these furry ones whine about the funniest things. Darcy whines/talks to me in the mornings. I just make up small talk to fill in between her whines. I think my husband thinks I'm certifiably nuts! LOL!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Ah, yes, we have those "conversations", as well :whistle: ......

And, hiding the bones....hehe!! Piper watches to see if we are looking and we have to quick, turn our heads and pretend we don't know what he's up to. So darn cute!!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Savannah bury's her bones in the middle of the carpeted floor and goes through all the motions like she is covering it up with dirt. LOL Cracks me up every time she does it! I can always tell the ones that are "buried" because there are nose marks in the carpet around where she buried it. I am trying to get a video of her doing it. I haven't been successful yet.

She also has started bringing me her Kong bisquit ball everytime she thinks that she should get a treat. These dogs are too funny!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I think Brad had called it "air burying" when they do that with the bones. It cracks me up too. It's fascinating to me to watch Scully so fervently "burying" the bones - like the rest of the pups here - right in the middle of the carpet or in a corner of the room.

Archived