CairnTalk

Do your cairns do this?

kaya3

Hi guys. I know i am a sporatic poster, and i am sorry about that. life is hectic with 2 kids, and 2 dogs, being a stay athome mom , and my own biz on the weekends! whew, i'm exhausted just thinking about it!

anyway. maisy does the cutest thing! when ever anyone goes to pet her, the minute youtouch her, she rolls straight over on her back for belly rubs. she could be in the middle of a sprint, but if you approach her and she thinks she is going to get a little love, she goes straight over. it's too cute! I was wondering if anyone else has had this with their cairns?

Guest Liz, Fiona's Mom

Yes Fiona does that everytime! Even if it's little kids coming up to her she gets real low and then...FLIP...seh loves the belly rubs!! It's the cutest! :wub:

Add Savannah to the list. Not only does she flip over but she does this little leg kick thing from excitement. Makes me laugh everytime! She looks like a turtle that got flipped on it's back and can't get back over! :D

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

We have this thing we call the 'virtual belly rub' with Echo where you just lean over her and wiggle your fingers about three feet above her and she squirms and wiggles on her back on the floor, just as if she's getting a real belly rub.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Oh yes, Darcy is just the same!

Brad, your virtual belly rub story is hilarious! You should catch that on video and make money off of that!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Mia does this, she loves a belly rub. However, she jumps up as soon as Brody gets anywhere near her. I guess she doesn't want Brody to catch her in a such a submissive position!

Yep, we have a "flipper" as well! The slightest attention to her will have her flipping onto her back - very unladylike with her legs up in the air waiting for her rub. We're SO proud! :(

Archived