CairnTalk

Queen Carolina

Carolinasmom

Several weeks ago I was washing sheets and piled all the pillows on the bed. Carolina loves pillows but REALLY took advantage of this: (be sure to click on it to enlarge and get the full effect!)

th_3443B683B9232327Ffp633Dot3E23253D75.jpg

Hahahahaha.....she just about touched all four of them at once!!! Too cute!! My two love pillows too....especially right before I put my head on them!

LOL! My DH just saw the picture and he said "She must be related to Scully!" Scully LOVES the pillows on our sofa and loveseat. She loves bashing them "just right" and then curling up on them. Her new thing now is if I happen to be sitting down and have one of the pillows sitting on my lap she climbs up on top of my lap, on top of the pillow and loves to lie with her butt aimed at my face. Sometimes that's NOT such a good thing, ya know? :confused:

Like royalty!!! Princess Carolina!

"C'mon mom... I HAVE been babysitting after all!"

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

She looks so peaceful and relaxed,I love it when pets can be so trusting, and feel so safe, that they just melt.

LOL, if only we had it as good as our dogs do! She looks so comfy on her "throne of pillows". Thanks for sharing!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I love it when they lay with the legs stretched behind them. Tabitha loves pillows too. It takes her a few minutes to get her nest just right before she lays down.

great picture, looks comfy :)

Those pillows are too much to resist!!

Don't ya just love it when they lay with their back legs like that!!

Here's Piper cooling his belly after a long bye-bye.

PiperSpreadeagled.jpg

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

I cna't let mine on the bed, he pees on it for some reason. He has peed on my daughter's bed at least 5 times, and my other daughter's a couple of times... ours once. We have to watch him every minute when he's in our rooms. Mostly we just keep him out. I was hoping he could sleep with us someday, but it's not looking too likely. :confused:

Cute!

Hmmm, this morning I couldnt get my two stinkers to get outta bed for morning potty! Yup, they like the down comforter on top of a toasty waterbed, little bedbugs!

Archived