CairnTalk

doggie quiz

Teri9672

AWESOME! Thank you for posting this! It's great to learn new stuff, especially safety things you should know for your dog.

I got 6 right.

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

I scored 5/10 - Very informative and fun! Thanks for posting!!

Feeling a little ashamed since I am posting after Brads 9/10 score.... :shy:

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I got 7, and I too thought the plant one was a trick question- I did not know about the artificial sweetner or the fish one- Very interesting!

Which reminds me to finish posting the toxic plants/food listings that I have from my vet- I'll see if I can get it done this weekend.

Tracy

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Thanks for the additional post of "Foods you should not feed your dogs". That too was very informative. Darcy is my first dog, so I'm learning all sorts of good info.

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Guest posting as: Apollo8it

Thanks for the post. I got all 10 questions right but I also have done a lot of readings on this subject.

Okay, I did terrible on the quiz so I obviously need some canine education. I am not publically displaying my score!!! Thanks for the quiz.

Archived