CairnTalk

Cairn Checks

Guest mrskti

I have never seen them but there is a company that will put your picture on checks, I have never done it but a friend of mine has her birds on her checks

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

I don't know about checks, but the company Colorful Images allows you to make return address labels with any photo. I haven't order mine yet (with Darcy on them) but I am going to. It's cool cause you can upload the photo you want and play with it on their website and design it.

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Better yet, there is a company called photo.stamps.com that will put your dogs or your own pictures on actual US postal service approved mailing stamps. I had Duffy and Mickeys picture put on some and use them when I send cards out to friends and family. They love them!

Mike

Well I just found (and ordered) the coolest checks. Checks in the Mail, has an option where you can submit a pic of your dogs and put them right on the checks, the change it to black and white and are really cute. I cant wait to get them. You can do it all on the web, fax a voided check for confirmation. Too cool....

Archived