CairnTalk

Shadow's Pictures

Guest rottndobie

Guest rottndobie

What you all have been waiting for..LOL. I just this week got the

kilt I ordered on e-bay and I must say - it is simply beautiful and

beautifully made. If anyone is thinking about ordering anything from

this person, I urge you to do so - E-bay - bypupstuff. Soon as she puts up her winter coats I will be getting one from her. I also added pics of the trench

coat I got at Target a while back. If I do say so myself, he cuts a

rather dashing figure..LOL.

Here is the link to view:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rottndobie/album?.dir=/mail

Great Pictures. I love the Kilt! My son works at Target and said they had some neat stuff...I guess I will go check it out

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Kilt is so adorable - I'm tempted. Saw a great little corduroy coat at Target yesterday - and after seeing these cute pics - I'm on my way back to buy it. Shadow you are dashing!

What a handsome fellow! He will certainly have all the ladies heads turning! :D

Edited to add: Target is where I got Savannah's princess costume (picture in another thread). It was cute and only $4.99. I figured at least if she tore it up, I wasn't out a lot of money. They had some really cute outfits very reasonable priced.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Just wondering did the Kilt maker have a website?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, not to my knowledge. Only showcases her stuff on e-bay. She said she was going to be putting up some winter coats - i'm waiting for them.

Guest rottndobie
Just wondering did the Kilt maker have a website?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, not to my knowledge. Only showcases her stuff on e-bay. She said she was going to be putting up some winter coats - i'm waiting for them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was from me - sorry, forgot to login..LOL

Guest rottndobie
Kilt is so adorable - I'm tempted.  Saw a great little corduroy coat at Target yesterday - and after seeing these cute pics - I'm on my way back to buy it.  Shadow you are dashing!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It that is the one I saw there a couple weeks ago - it is adorable. I too am thinking about getting it. Their prices are very resonable.

Can't wait to see pics of your guy in it..

Archived