CairnTalk

Face of a "KILLER"

Teri9672

010577779-dog4.jpg

she looks so sweet doesn't she :devil:

current score: Birds 0 - Teona 2

Yes, she killed another dove fledgling last night. I took the girls out for the last potty break and one of the birds was out of the nest and on the deck. Teona grabbed it and ran. I started screaming so hubby came outside and Teona ran right inside with it. Once hubby caught up to her she was trying to swallow it whole. She dropped it and the poor thing took it's last breath on my kitchen floor.

Poor birdies.................. :(

here's a few more current shots of the bad girl :whistle:

925638106-dog3.jpg

31983545-dog1.jpg

she has her big sister Tabitha in a head lock in this pic....

214746510-dog2.jpg

Now you give her little toys that squeak and worry when she finds her own. She is just showing you how smart she is!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Now you give her little toys that squeak and worry when she finds her own.  She is just showing you how smart she is!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the girls are allowed no squeaky toys............ Tabitha can get the squeakers out in no time flat.

and of coarse right after the murder she wanted to come give us big kisses...........yuck :sick:

the girls are allowed no squeaky toys............ Tabitha can get the squeakers out in no time flat.

and of coarse right after the murder she wanted to come give us big kisses...........yuck :sick:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Teri.... my aunt's two cairns, Rowdy & Fonzie, are the same way. Cracks me up!!!

Archived