CairnTalk

Halloween 2005

hallswel

I was getting the costumes ready and wanted to get pictures with Sugar because she is so little so here they are, I am sending them in to the Atlanta Journal today in hopes they get on the site again this year!

My little Witch

sugarfacewitch.jpg

sugarsidewitch.jpg

Now Pirate Rebel

rebelpiratedown.jpg

then all three adding the refined Hammurabi in his Men in Black Costume

3.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Those pictures are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love every single one of them! Now, I can't even get my two to sit for a picture together...what's your secret on getting THREE to sit together??

You are so lucky to not only get 1, but all 3 of them to sit still like that! What cuties!!!! They should be on a calendar! We're hoping to get Darcy a costume that she will actually wear!!! We got her the cutest Uncle Sam top hat this year for the 4th of July and she would have NOTHING to do with that darn hat!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Liz, I just love your pictures! Ham really steals the show, tho. That last pic is absolutely adorable and MUST go into our calendar! (Maybe we could do one and donate the proceeds to the Katrina animal survivors?)

Thela

What talent and what good dogs!! I have to vote for the pirate although they all look adorable.

Last year our costumes got destroyed...Elliott was like 9 weeks old and Madison was still being naughty. There is no way I could get mine to dress up never mind sit like that while dressed up.

Yep, you definately have a golden touch.

How cute! Sugar has that "what is this that you're doing to me" look, Rebel looks like he doesn't really care, and Hammurabi's looking like he's done this many times before!

Oh I love it!

We send out a Halloween Card every year, and we were thinking this year of doing a photo postcard with they Boys dressed up-

Ideas a brewing!

Tracy

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Those pics are awesome!!!! I will have to see if I can get Savannah to let me dress her up for Halloween. I am not holding my breath.....

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

As always Liz, great pics of the kids. I envy how you can get them dressed, posed and pictures taken. My two will have no part of any kind of costumes or dress-up. If Hamm had sun glasses on, he'd look like one of the Blues Brothers!

Mike

Archived