CairnTalk

Say Hello to Darra

ballast

:) We have a new family member!! Darra ("Small Great One" - Gaelic)

Darra is an 11 week old female. She is the daughter of Fergus' older full sister. I am happy to report she is settling in nicely and getting along with the cats. Picture links below...

Darra 01

Darra 02

Darra 03

She is lovely, I love her name,Darra is sure to bring some much needed happiness.

I hope to post pictures of Rebel soon.My cats hate Rebel do you have any tips :confused:

Oh is she cute! I can't make up my mind which are cuter puppies- light or dark!

I think I noticed that you have a bell around her neck- Something I am going to do to the boys here very soon-

By the way, my cousin said that they inplantable device that allows a medical device to 'call home' is a little bigger than a box of tic-tacs right now. I told her what we as dog owners wanted, she said she would see what she could find out on the r&d front- adn about how long it will take to get the device smaller. She said she would call me with an update when she had more info.

Tracy

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

I'm so happy to see that you have another puppy! I know that Darra can never replace Fergus, but I know that she is bringing some much needed joy to your home and lives. I, too, love the name. It's very close to an old family name of mine, Darrah. :)

Thela

She is just precious. How wonderful to be able to have a relative of Fergus....I've always wanted to breed for the simple reason to have a part of those Cairns who have gone on to heaven always with me.

May you have many years of health and happiness with her.

What a gorgeous little girl !!! We wish you and your family many happy, healthy years ahead with Darra. I definitely think Fergus brought her to you.

How wonderful that you were able to get Darra so soon!!! I am sure it helps having another pup around.

She's adorable and congrats!!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Darla is such a cutie! Congratulations to y'all. I'm sure lil Darla will bring in lots of joy to your family. Keep on posting those pictures.

Congratulations on your new addition! She is so pretty! May she bring much joy & love to your family. I am so glad you were able to get a pup so close to Fergus so soon.

All my best to you!

Maggie

She is so cute. I know that she could never replace Fergus but hopefully she will help to ease the hurt in your heart. I am interested to know if she will have any of Fergus' traits since she they are related (his niece, correct?). Please keep us updated and post more pics!!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived