CairnTalk

Elliott made his own sleeping bag

kayharley

What can I say....he likes it! Elliott's been making the hole in this pillow bigger and bigger for the past 3 months. He now fits in it perfectly. :lol:

inpillow2.jpg

Inpillow.jpg

too funny... He's ready to go camping. I love the row of crates in the background. Looks like a prison.

I too have 2 crates in the dining room and 2 in the bedroom.

Neither of my girls like to be covered up.

LOL Elliot looks like he knew exactly what he was doing! He is a mess!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Guest girliejr

I love it!! All this time, you thought he was tearing a hole in the pillow and he knew exactly what he was doing! Making it big enough to fit in!

He is a riot! I love his stories! :twisted:

How do you prevent him from scattering the stuffing? Bosco would have been flinging it all about already. :D

(BTW - he has not ripped up the Froggie mat at all yet, amazing isn't it??)

The bed's stuffing is enclosed in a pillow and is still intact. I'd love to know why :confused: Right now he has his nose in the opening and looks like a statue...just lying there totally content.

Could this pillow bring back memories of his mother and his litter mates? Sometimes I see him sucking on the cover too.

Milopup...glad your Froggie bed is still intact....unfortunately our Doggie version is missing an ear and part of it's underside. :shock: I now use it on the deck for sunning purposes....they get warm and mellow and relaxed and the bed keeps what's left of it's stuffing.

Archived