CairnTalk

I dont know why I cant type!

Guest mrskti

I tell you paying them in kibble is breaking me!!!!!! LOL Everytime I'm on Instant Messanger, Dori keeps deleting the box I'm in, it's so funny. A pain, but funny!

hairy legs....ahhhh hahahahaha!!!!

Liddy does the same thing as your crew!! She sits on the keyboard and I like to think she's spell checking :P If I'm on my laptop and "ignoring" her, she'll try to close it with her nose. These Cairns! Hahaha!

\well when Dori isnt' closing the box, she's usually leaving a //////////////////// for my friend.....so i leave it! I just say that she's saying HI too!!! Ellie just flops her head on the enter key all the time! Got to love em'!

Whenever I'm on the computer Toto sits beside my chair & talks to me constantly. I've tried to put him in my lap but he doesn't stay long. I wish I could speak cairn so I would know just exactly what it is he's trying to tell me. :huh:

Archived